Malta is Your Career Destination! 🙂
Do you want to be part of one of the most profitable, fast growing and agile online casino, dating and e-commerce companies in the World? You are in the good place right now!
Digisec Media Group Mission is to create, launch and operate online and mobile Brands and Products that are Different, State-of-the-art, Beautiful, Fun, Simple and Safe, and thereby connect and entertain likeminded people locally and across the globe.
The way we work is simple – we believe that Perfection and Quality will make our Brands and Products better than all our competitors’.
We are looking for a skilled DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER right now!
Our Development Project Manager will combine successful software development process experience with effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and technical skills. SCRUM Master is responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. The SCRUM Master/Project Manager will be accountable for timely and high quality execution and delivery of the projects from original concept through final implementation. This position requires working with teams that follow Agile as well as traditional methodologies.
- Manage multiple work streams and deliver results in a timely manner; Meticulously follows-up and follows-through issues and actions and drives them to closure in a timely manner; Work closely with the Technical Development team to identify and communicate critical paths
- Manage and effectively deliver features committed to for the Release Train
- Supports Product Owner in developing, maintaining and grooming Product Backlog
- Facilitates Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Product Demos and Sprint Retrospectives; Removes impediments/blockers in order to keep teams productive
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and build schedules and plans; Identifies and manages dependencies with other internal or external teams; Work with the Scrum team and with non-agile Digisec teams to align deliverables
- Handle issues and risks proactively; Rigorous about maintaining Project issue log, risk register and action items
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written skills while communicating the plans, status and dependencies with various stakeholders; Excellent skills with facilitating meetings and updating the teams on plans and statuses
- Able to support Program manager with Project financials including forecasting, recording the actuals, and reconciling against the timesheets, head count and hiring plans; Ability to handle capacity planning and helping in release scheduling
- Computer Science degree or Equivalent
- 5 years of overall experience in working with large scale projects and 2 years as a SCRUM Master/Project Manager
- Candidate has a CSM (Certified SCRUM Master) certification or equivalent
- Looking for a proactive, result oriented, go-getter with a proven track record of delivering technically complex projects on time
- Projects are highly technical in nature and leverages cutting edge technologies with tight timelines; Having a development background would be a big plus; Need enough technical knowledge to drive and support development, infrastructure and quality teams in resolving issues
- This is a project management position for global products; Prior knowledge on engineering best practices such as TDD, Zero defect focus and delivering world class products with highest on quality and performance is essential
- SME Knowledge of project management principles and Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Project Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Demonstrates good attention to details
- Ability to think analytically and independently
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of technical implementations of large scale, highly available, robust web/mobile applications
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams with strong written and oral skills
- Familiarity with metrics, KPI’s, operations, and the complete product development lifecycle is required
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- PMP or CAPM certificate is required
- ACP or CSM certificate is required
- Passionate self starter (loves autonomy)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Managing staff/team (inspire, motivate aswell as disciplinary measures)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Influencing and leading
- Conflict management
- Adaptability and Stress tolerance
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- Possible partner program enrolling (profit share program and/or options) for our talents that prove success and value for our group/brands.
- A brilliant team working on an array of new and ground breaking commercials that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- The fast pace and agility of a startup, but with the security of a profitable long-term business backing it.
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like.
- Centrally located office in Malta and a modern work environment.
Required language level
- English – higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Are you interested in it? 🙂
Please apply with a personal letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jelentkezem az állásra
Jelentkezem az állásra
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!